Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Believe In Your Dreams

Last month, Crafter's Companion is releasing a new collection called Kimono. There are 4 stamp sets in this collection and today I want to share this card using the main image from Paper Moon set.


Supplies: Crafter's Companion Paper Moon,
Spectrum Noir BT1, BT2, BT3, CT2, CT3, FS1, FS2, HB1, HB2

Beautiful image, right? I do love working with moon image. I think moon is so dreamy. On this one, on purpose I color outside the moon itself to create the glow look from the moon.

Well, I am keeping my post short and simple. LOL, when you have to schedule so many post in advance, you kind of running out of stuff to talk about. I hope you enjoy today's card.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I LOVE this Asian set. WOW, I love your delicate shading.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so fabulous

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...