Thursday, June 18, 2015

You Are My Happy Thought

In case you don't know, I love animal. I love learning about animal (gotta love Discovery & National Geography channel) and I respect the animal kingdom. I grew up having dogs, bird, fish, bunnies and squirrels (my brother found them as babies & ended up rescuing & nursed them). My mom used to shake her head when she found out my brother & I would sneak the squirrel to our bed & nap with them. So, yeah, I love animals. I think they're awesome.

As you can guess, my love for animal goes into crafting as well. Give me anything that related to animal and I am happy.

When I saw Wplus9 Happy Mail & Party Animal set, swoon... that was love at first sight. I was going to say especially the giraffe, since I have like 5 giraffe stuff animal and one of them like 4 ft tall, but who am I kidding. I have several bunnies & bear stuff animal as well. And, I didn't  mean when I was growing up. I mean now. as adult. Hah!

I am very excited to share my first result of playing with these adorable sets.




I was inspired by Joni Andaya's card HERE. I love her style and her works are amazing. I made this card with my niece in mind. What a cute gathering, right? Makes me think of children storybook that I used to read. Out in the meadow, the animal gathers & have a little party. 

Here's a close up look of the gathering. :) I used Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush for the watercoloring.



Entering this card to Simon Says Stamp Challenge to create project using your favorite technique or products. This card is it! Watercolor & my favorite stamp sets.

I am super giddy with the way this card turn out. Will be sending this out to my niece. She's only 2,5, but I hope later on she can appreciate the card. Hah,.. I'll make her daddy save this card for sure. So much work & love goes into this card.

That's all from me today. I hope you have a beautiful day. Enjoy the little things.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, I LOVE this!
Gorgeous, Vera!

Virginia L. said...

This is absolutely superb, Vera! I love the soft and light coloring. This card truly is a labor of love! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Favorite Products/Techniques” Challenge!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...