Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Beary Special Day

Howdy folks. This is my 2nd post for the day. For Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop please scroll down.



Fun sketch, right? You could go all out with this sketch. I am so excited that I finally get to use the new Birthday Bears set. This set is definitely my must have from this month new release. 



I watercolored my bear with SpectrumAqua. Totally loving the result. Am pretty sure that you'll see me using this set quite a bit. :)

Check out what my fab team mates have created for this sketch on MFT Challenge Blog and then, come play along with us!





5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So soft and pretty, adorable!

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a SWEET Card!! I LOVE the Coloring!! Just AMAZING!! =)

Rubeena I. said...

Soooo adorable! Love the bear set.

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorable and sweet card!

Lysa said...

So sweet!! I need this bear set!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...