Wednesday, July 29, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Day 3


Hi peeps. I hope you've been enjoying the SugarPea Designs new release sneak peek. Today,we continue with a peek at the beautiful Anchored set. 

Dude... is it possible to be enamored and intimidated by an image at the same time? This set is such a beautiful set and I want to do it justice of course. At the same time, my team consist of some amazingly talented colorist and I can't help but feel inadequate when I compare my work with theirs. I feel intimidate to put my work up.




I redo this card like 4 times. The first 2, I simply not happy with the color result. The 3rd, I already finished watercoloring it, only to mess it up when I die cut the circle. So, finally the 4th time is a charm.

Here's a look at the card from different angle so you could see the beads and glitters inside the shaker part.




My favorite part of this card is definitely the glittery tail. Gotta love a good dash of Stickle. It simply make the tail sparkle so beautifully.

Our entire July Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, July 31st at 6:00 PM EST!

We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Anchored stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our July Product Release will be announced on Monday, August 3rd.




For more inspiration on this set, check out my team mates blog. Enjoy!



19 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Very pretty Vera. You did a wonderful job colouring this.

Celeste Goff said...

An amazing shaker card Vera and your Copic coloring is nothing short of amazing!

Unknown said...

Love it =) thanks for sharing =)

Shelly said...

This is awesome, Vera! Your coloring is perfect!

Amy Rohl said...

Oh my word, this is amazing!! Your coloring on the mermaid on top of a great shaker - wow!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

She totally looks like Ariel, love this.

Lori Kobular said...

Oh my gosh! It's Ariel! And you colored her perfeclty right down to her glittery tail! I love that this is a shaker card! I must have this stamp set it is just gorgeous!!

D.Ann C said...

Love how you set this shaker up... fabulous!!

Unknown said...

Vera, I totally understand how you feel about some of the other DT members. But remember, there are people who are looking at YOUR blog and thinking the exact same thing. :-) Great card!

Sharla said...

Love the shaker! She is such a gorgeous image!

MiamiKel said...

You have nothing to worry - your card is unique and gorgeous and stands out in the crowd, too! I love how you've colored her - the vibrancy of the hair and the blues/greens - fabulous shaker card, one to be proud of :) TFS!

Heidi Brawley said...

Love your Beautiful shaker card!!!!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

It might have taken several attempts - but the final one is great.
the coloring is wonderful. Love the die cut.
thanks for sharing an amazing card.

Christine Kiehl said...

She is a bubbling dream! You put a lot of thought into this card and I really dig it!

Brandi R said...

Fabulous shaker! Great coloring on that awesome image ♥

Heather said...

Fabulous card! Love the shaker element and I think your coloring is awesome, specially that glittery tail!

Unknown said...

Sorry it took you four times, but wow what a great card. Love the shaker.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful shaker card! I love the sparkly in the tail!

Indy's Designs said...

Beautiful card, especially with the shaker behind her!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...