Sunday, September 6, 2015

Nordic Christmas Cheer

Looks like I got one Christmas card done each week so far. I've been eyeing the Nordic Christmas collection from the Crafter's Companion from the moment I saw them popping up in store.

I got 2 sets from this collection. Here's my card using one of the set called Christmas Cheer. Just can't resist the moose. :)


Crafter's Companion supplies: Nordic Christmas - Christmas Cheer,
SpectrumAqua: Fawn, Terracotta, Tan, Bud Green, Moss,
Crimson, Burgundy, Chocolate, Sunflower, Sea Green, Aquamarine 

I just love the way this moose being drawn. It really reminds me of the Nordic style, which I love. 

I had a little dum-dum moment when I was coloring this card. I kept scribbling the marker and trying to pick it up with  my watercolor brush and wonder why the color didn't pick up. Was getting annoyed, till I realized, I was trying to use Spectrum Noir alcohol marker instead of the Spectrum Aqua. Duh...

The downfall of working late at  night. :) Well, I hope you have a beautiful Sunday. Cheers.

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorable card Vera! Love that sweet little moose!

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...