Thursday, September 10, 2015

Pretty Poppies

This is my 2nd post for today. For SugarPea Designs new release post please scroll down.

Goodness, two days in a row of multiple posts. Lots of things to share. Here we go. Today, I am sharing the latest color challenge from My Favorite Things. Here's the pretty color combo. 



And, here's my card using Delicate Pretty Poppies set.


I mix the embossing paste with the Blu Raspberry ink to create the pretty color mixture for the brick background. I love, love, love the brick stencil! You betcha that I'll be using this stencil quite a bit.

So, what do you think of this pretty color combo? Fun, right? I hope you will join us and play along. Check out the team creations for this color challenge at MFT Challenge Blog.




3 comments:

Shelly said...

This is beautiful, Vera!

Celeste Goff said...

What a gorgeous card Vera! I love that embossed background...it really makes the floral element pop off of the page!

Miriam Prantner said...

Those flowers are so pretty against that blue brick background!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...