Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sketch 244: Hello Sunshine

For my Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge post please scroll down.

Today, I am full of challenge! Hah. If earlier, I have a making it colorful challenge from Simon Says Stamp, now I have a new MFT sketch challenge for you.



Tag in a challenge is always fun, right? As you can see, Ii am still loving the birdies and yep, I also still love stacking my animals.




This bright, cheerful card totally makes me happy. The lacy background is so pretty and added just enough oomph so the background is more interesting.

Check out what the team has created for this fun sketch at MFT Challenge Blog. And, psst... there's a fun new contest starting at MFT Blog. You will want to check it out!! :)


                                                  




2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Sweet as anything! Jo x

Miriam Prantner said...

Too cute! Love how you stacked those birds up!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...