Friday, October 23, 2015

Get Well Soon & Happy News

You know what I find ironic? I was struggling a little bit with this week MFT Color Challenge 32 as I mentioned on my post yesterday. I don't normally do jewel tone or deep, dark colors. I am a happy, cheerful bright color kind of girl.

Well, guess what?? I actually came out with 2 cards for this color challenge (you can see the color challenge HERE). 




I actually started with this mouse first instead of the elf, finished coloring it, then ditch it because I couldn't decide where to go next. The next night, I keep looking at it and thought oh, why don't I combine it with MFT Sketch Challenge 251! And... tada... the result is this sweet mini card.

So happy, no colored image go to waste. Hah! 

Oh... and, remember I said I have happy news to share?! Well, I finally can spill the beans. I've been invited to join the "THE TON" Design Team! I've been interested in their stamps since the very beginning and their stamp  been on my wish list for the longest time. 

When I finally able to place an order, I was thinking how much I love their stamp designs and how nice would it be if I can design for them. Low & behold, the power of positive affirmation. My wish came true.  :)

Thank you Effie for this amazing opportunity and I am looking forward to this new adventure and bringing tons of The Ton goodness. Check out their announcement HERE. Have a blessed, fantastic Friday!

6 comments:

Rubeena I. said...

Nice card! :) Congratulations!

Lori m said...

Beautiful coloring and adorable card.

Hugs, Lori m

Jessica Frost-Ballas said...

Cute card! And congratulations!! I'm looking forward to working with you! :)

LauraJane:) said...

Congratulations on the TON DT:) Your clean style is a perfect match:)

Miriam Prantner said...

So thrilled for you! How exciting!!!

Jemari Ayumna said...

so sweet :) Nice card..

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...