Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Puggy Love & Caring Hearts

Hi peeps! I feel so lucky that recently there's 2 companies that releasing set with Pug on it. You know... it's not like I am partial toward them or anything like that. Hah!!

Being momma to 2 pugs and a mutt, means the world to me. My doggies are my babies. They bring us so much joy and laughter with their personality. So, anyway, as you can probably figure out, I can't resist the chance to build up  my pug related stash. After all, I know quite a few people that would love a card or tag with pug on it.

For today, I am sharing this tag I made using the pug from Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Pals Stamp set. Dude... curly tail got me every time. :)




And, quick reminder, if you want to mail out your cards for Caring Hearts Card Drive, please do so. I will keep an eye for them. At my end, I have received over 4600 cards and on Tina's end, am pretty sure she has received the same amount or more. I am humbled and so thankful for all your support for the card drive.

Every year, I am always worried we won't get enough card and every year, you showed me the generosity of paper crafter all around the world. And, guess what?? Next year, we'll expand to UK!!! Whoopie!! I have found a gal who's willing to collect and represent Caring Hearts in UK. I am so darn excited!

Well, that's all from me today. I am drowning in cards, but hey... it's an amazing problem to have. I have bandage ready to protect my fingers from all t he paper cuts and hubby already volunteer to step in and help me pack (I think he wants to have our dining table back, hah!!). Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Deepti said...

Awwww so adorable! Awesome tag :)

Deb McCleary said...

Gorgeous tag Vera! There is an Australian company called Eclectic Images and they have two adorable pug stamps - you should check them out!!
Deb.xx

Celeste Goff said...

How absolutely adorable!!!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...