Monday, January 25, 2016

A Bunny & A Duck

Hi peeps. Looks like my blog is a bit neglected this past week, isn't it? I wasn't much in the mood to create last week. Then on Thursday evening, my puppies decided to make our evening more exciting by getting into a fight when someone knocked on the door.

Needless to say, I went from chillin' on the sofa into a ninja trying to stop the fight. With pug, I always have to be careful with their eyes. So, even though I know that I shouldn't put  my hand in between, I did that as I tried to keep the teeth away from the eyes and yep, my pinky got a couple big puncture and a couple small ones.

So, my plan of crafting that night went out the window as  my finger was swollen and my whole hand throbbing all night long. Finally on Sunday, my finger kind of back to normal. Still a bit swollen, but at least my hand stop throbbing and I can hold things with my left hand with no pain. I did a couple simple scrapbook page. Yay, me. :)

Anyway, I am back today to share this card I made for fun using Purple Onion Designs stamps and MFT Peek A Boo Wonky Window dies.




I love duck stamp. I think they are just so cute & sweet. To make it a bit  more festive, since it's a birthday card, I added some sequins from The Ton Stamps. 3 brands in 1 card! It's fun to mix and match from variety of brands, don't you think?

Well, that's all from me today. May your week starts off wonderfully.

4 comments:

Aileen said...

So cute Vera, love these stamps. Also love the wonky die.
Hope your hand is okay now.

Celeste Goff said...

This is beyond adorable! I just love PO stamps!!!

Christi Conley said...

Oh how I understand the inevitable mommy instinct that kicks in - and I have the scars to prove it - glad everyone has calmed down * your finger is better - absolutely adorable card :)

Lori Kobular said...

Love the image on your adorable card and that wonky window looks awesome!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...