Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Ton 2016 Anniversary Release - Day 4



Welcome to day 4 of The Ton Anniversary Release week. This is a big one peep. 17 new stamps (clear sets and cling background stamps) and 2 new dies (one fabulous cover plate die and a word die) to help us celebrate The Ton 1st anniversary. For today we are featuring Friend Defined, Love Defined, Haute Wedding Dress and Wild Morning Glories.

I am super excited for the Haute Wedding Dress set since I have a little input on it. I was giving suggestion to Effie for a set featuring pretty dresses with flower sketch. I sent her some ideas and like magic, she make it happened! What I love about this set, is the flowers can be added to the dress separately, allowing you to create many different look. 





I added some Aqua Satin Beads to decorate the dress waist. Embellished the card with some Bermuda Blue Sequins.  And, with a gown this pretty, how could you not add some shimmer?! Here's a close up of the dress. I hope you can see the shimmer (see bottom left side). I don't know how many times I took pic of this card as I really want to show the shimmer, but peeps, it's a struggle to capture it!!




Next, I made a card using Wild Morning Glories combined with Timeless Icons Sentiment.




I just love Audrey Hepburn. I only watched a few of her movie, I admire her more for her charity works. She has such generous heart and did so many charities, quietly. I love people like her. And, she came up with some quotes that just resonate with me.

Here's a look at all the fab stamp sets that I used on my cards today.


  


RELEASE WEEK GIVEAWAYS: We are giving away four $15 gift certificates to the shop. Just leave a comment on The Ton Blog to qualify and leave comments on the DT blogs to increase your chances of winning.

Vera <-- you are here

30 comments:

Karen B. said...

Oh my word are the cards both gorgeous!!

Marcie Sharp said...

Both cards are so lovely! That wedding dress stamp is SO fantastic!

Shelly said...

Wow! These are BEAUTIFUL!!

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous cards! The wedding dress is just stunning!

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful cards. The woman is so elegant. Thanks for sharing.

Elise Smith said...

I love how you added color to the dress! Fun, but still very elegant. Perfect for a spring/summer wedding!

Unknown said...

your coloring is gorgeous!

TaeEun said...

Both cards are beautiful, soft and warm!

Dawn Darlene said...

How beautiful!

Lisa Petrella said...

Gorgeous cards! That dress looks absolutely stunning!!

fyk said...

Beautiful! Love all the details in the dress!!

Doudou said...

Beautiful cards! Lovely colors.

Sue D said...

Beautiful cards. I really like the flowers on the dress.

Dana M said...

Stunning cards Vera!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! These cards are so cute!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Marsha S said...

Your cards are gorgeous especially the Haute Wedding Dress card! Thanks for the inspiration.

Becca Yahrling said...

Gorgeous work on the Haute wedding dress! And I just love the quote stamp set.

MelissaF said...

Love these gorgeous cards, love the designs and color combos!

D.Ann C said...

Oh, MY! I love the flowers on the dress! and the plain morning glories as a background for the lovely colored ones is terrific, too!

Christi Conley said...

I am literally running out of adjectives for these works of art - the "trail" of flowers on the gown on your first card is so pretty :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

eeekkk!!! The beautiful colored flowers along the bottom of that dress is so stunning! Beautiful work for this release!

Linda Batson said...

Your cards are awesome keep it up.

Tami said...

Beautiful cards! Love the wedding gown!

Linda said...

That dress looks so pretty Vera with the sweet swathe of flowers across the bottom - a very pretty stamp set.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards! Thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration on all 4 days!

None None said...

love the wedding dress and the details you added!!! thank you for the inspiration this week!!!

Oliev said...

Lovely cards, that wedding dress is gorgeous:-)

Megan B said...

The wedding dress set is so stunning! Love how you added the seed beads to the waist.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful cards! I love the soft feminine look of the dress! Wow!
Take Care!
Michele

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful cards!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...