Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pop-Up Box Birthday Card

Hi peeps. This March, I had the honor to guest designing for Taylored Expressions. Today, is my last day. I had so much fun playing with their stuff and I thank Taylor for this opportunity.

To mark my last day, I want to go out with a pop. LOL. Here's my pop up box card as my last project for them.




Check out Taylored Expressions Blog to see the full view and details on this fun card. And, there's also fun giveaway!! They are giving away a copy of the latest issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today **PLUS** a $10 Gift Certificate to the TE Store to one lucky winner! So, enter today and good luck!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

This is sooo fun and sweet, Vera!
Left you some love on the TE blog, too! :)

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...