Friday, July 22, 2016

Purple Onion Designs Anniversary Sale



Hi peeps! I want to pop in real quick to share this fab sale from Purple Onion Designs. Starting from today till July 31, 2016, all stamps in the store are on sale for 25% off!! The sale prices will be reflected once the items are placed in the shopping cart.In case you didn't know, Purple Onion Designs have tons of cute critter stamps, which are my favorite!

Here's one of the card I made using their wildflowers, Elliot the mouse, Sprout the snail, and the hello sentiment.




Cuteness, right?

Want even more saving? There is a "Sale" category which has discounted stamps. These stamps will also receive the additional 25% off sale prices.  There are some great deals within those pages. So, check them out & have fun shopping! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Foodista88 said...

What a cute project! Thanks for telling us about the sale! I just bought a couple of stamps from them! :-)

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...