Thursday, October 20, 2016

Believe In The Season

Hi peeps! Am popping in to share a couple cards for Simon Says Stamps Believe In The Season new release. 

I received Color Me Trees set and boy, oh boy, they're so fun to color! They're perfect for my pile of Caring Hearts cards. Here's my 1st card using the tree that makes me think of stained glass.



It took me almost an hour to color all 3 trees, but I didn't mind. It was therapeutic, relaxing and most important, I love the end results.

Next, I played with this tree that totally reminds me of the kind of doodling that I used to make when I was in college and feeling bored. Hah!!




Now, the finishing touch is the shimmer. On both card, I covered the trees with shimmer marker. Here's a close up look of the card and you can see the pretty shimmer.




Pretty, isn't it? I can't wait to browse around and see all the fun sets from this release. That's all from me today and I hope you enjoy both cards. Cheers....

1 comment:

Susan F. said...

Oooh! I love these ideas. The trees are so cute.

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...