Friday, April 14, 2017

SugarPea Designs Sweet Release Day 5



Hi peeps and welcome to day 5 of SugarPea Designs spring release. Today we are introducing our last sets for this release, the sweet Breakfast In Bed set & SugarCut Breakfast In Bed set.

And, introducing this fantastic Watt's Up!, which is our FREE Sweet Incentive Stamp set. When you placed an order of $60 or more during the promotion period of April 14 - May 12 you will get this set for free. 

Now, without further delay, here's my cards using today's sets. The 1st one is perfect for pampering mom, right? That tray dies is really awesome!! I just love it. I simply added a little shading to create more depth. Then for the word mom, I also added a little shading to create gradient look.




For my second card, I am showcasing the Watt's Up set. I just dig this look.




Here's a look at today's sets:






From here please stop by SugarPea Designs Blog to enter the giveaway as well as to see complete list of the DT blogs. You get extra entry for the giveaway with each comment you leave on the DT blog. 

I hope you enjoy our spring release as much as we do. Everything you see throughout the week is available for purchase at the store starting today. Have fun shopping!!

9 comments:

Georgiana said...

Those light bulbs sure are cute!

~amy~ said...

Vera, love both of your cards, especially the Breakfast in Bed one!

M DelValle said...

Love the CAS designs!! Very cute!

McStamper said...

Love your HB Mom card. Your coloring is awesome. Those pancakes look real. Cute bulb card, too. Thanks for the great ideas.

Lindar C said...

Another adorable release, love the light bulbs and those pancakes are so cute!

Laura Gribble said...

Very lovely!

Sue D said...

Lovely Mother's day card and cute light bulb card.

Becca Yahrling said...

Both cards are lovely. The Breakfast in Bed set is my favorite; so versatile & fun.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very nice cards with these great products today.

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...