Saturday, April 1, 2017

The Ton April Challenge: Anything Goes



Hi peeps! Happy April. Yes... first quarter of the year has passed.  Sometime I wonder where did the time go? They seem to just zoom pass darn past.

With new month, that also means time for new The Ton Challenge and we make it super easy, Our challenge theme for this month is "Anything Goes". Couldn't be easier than that, right?

Here's my card for this challenge using the beautiful Fresh Cut Poppies (Coord. Outlines) set with its matching dies.




For the sentiment I used the Brushed Hug dies and layer it in two color to create the shadow look. Finish it with some sprinkle of Guava Shortcake Sparkling Sequins. I think the sequins help soften the bold colors for this card & am pretty happy with the way it turned out.

I sure hope you will play along with us. The prize for this challenge will be a $50 gift certificate to The Ton shop! You can check out all the rule and enter your card on The Ton Challenge Blog. Looking forward to seeing your creation. 

And, pssttt... be ready for The Ton Spring Release that will starts on Monday. There'll be lots of amazingness coming your way. Cheers....  :)

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...