Thursday, May 25, 2017

Rainbow Mandala Hello

This month, creative wise, it's been quite a whirlwind. With big new releases coming up in June for the companies that I am designing for, that means May is a busy time to create. Seriously, I have roughly 33 new stamp sets to work with and that's not counting the several individual stamp for Purple Onion Designs (by the way, if you love cute critter, you'll love Purple Onion Designs upcoming release).

Luckily, I find this rejuvenating. I can't wait to share with you all  the projects I've been working on behind the scene.

Now, on top of that, I am also the recipient of this super cool background stamp from the latest Simon Says Stamp release. This stamp is part of SSS Cherished collection & it's a  blast to play with.





Isn't this set is just gorgeous? I simply heat embossed the image on a piece of watercolor cardstock and then colored it with ZIG Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush marker. Once that done & dry, I die-cut the panel using MFT Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frames dies. I trimmed the inside panel a bit more to create white edge all around between the rectangular panel and the scallop frame.

Here's a closer look of the card. For the hello, I traced it with Tonic Nuvo glitter drop cause... glitter! Hah, I sure love adding glitter to my card.



Also, I just want to do quick birthday shout out to my li'l brother, Jerry Aurum. I am blessed with 2 amazing brothers and both of them taught me so much. Jerry, may you have amazing birthday and may the coming year be filled with many blessings. Much love!!

Well peeps, that's all from me today. Be back tomorrow with more fun projects for Concord & 9th. See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Oooh, beautiful card, Vera! Love the colors!
And wow, talk about a busy month...but it's gotta be fun working with all those new sets! Can't wait to see everything. :)

Bunny said...

Beautifully colored.

Celeste Goff said...

Love this!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Such a beautiful card Vera and I love how you trimmed the inside panel to show a little white border inside the outer frame! Gorgeous!
Happy Birthday to your little brother!

Fikreta said...

gorgeous cards!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...