Thursday, February 1, 2018

The Ton February Challenge - Heart

                                           Image may contain: text



Hi peeps! happy February. Yep, yep, we already passed the first month on 2018. Crazy isn't it? Anyway, new month means new challenge at The Ton Challenge Blog. Since it's February we're going with the cue word "Heart". Easy peasy & fun theme.




For my card I started by tracing a heart shape on a card panel. Then I stamped the flowers from Wild Peonies, Mini Wild Florals and colored them with Copic. Once that done, I cut the heart shape opening on a piece of scrap paper and use it as mask and lightly inked the heart edge. This help to strengthen the heart shape. Adhere the card panel to card base.

Next, I work on the sentiment. I love this sentiment from Summer Blooms and stamp it and heat embossed it with Rose Gold embossing powder on a strip of vellum and carefully adhere it to the card base. Finished by adding mix size Dew Drops

So, what do you think? Will you join us and play along? You could win gift certificate to the store. Check all the challenge detail and enter your card HERE. Thank you all for stopping by here and may your February be filled with lovely things that makes your heart smile. Cheers....

4 comments:

Bunny said...

So very pretty. [Bunny]

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!
Hugs

Unknown said...

Hi Vera,

Yet another beautiful card, I love how you have created this one. I read through your blog post which is so clear and concise I feel confidently enough to CASE your design. Thank you Vera for the inspiration you give me.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...