Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Hello From A Couple Bunnies

Hi peeps! I am popping into share this card that I made for Purple Onion Designs (POD). It's been a while since I share a card using any of POD stamps and I really should do more since I do love their stamps.

Last night, I stamped a bunch of their images and since this weekend I'll be having a crafty get together I am hoping I will get to finish a few POD cards. :)




For this card I colored the background with distress oxide ink and played with WillaChloe (the bunny with flower). I was sorting through the images I have and I was delighted when I realized these 2 bunnies match. It looks as if Chloe was handing Willa a flower. Sweet scene, right? I sure do love bunnies. 

Busy day for me, so that's all for today. May your Wednesday be a sweet one as well. Cheers....

1 comment:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...