Monday, January 6, 2020

Honey Bee Mine Blog Hop



Hi everyone and welcome to day 1 of Honey Bee Stamps Bee Mine blog hop. We are having a 2 days hop, so tomorrow please check back on Honey Bee Stamps Blog as we'll have different line up for each day. For this release, Honey Bee has quite a few fun and adorable sets that I simply adore and I hope you'll love them, too.

Hopefully, you arrive here from Bobbi Lemanski blog, but in case you're missing any link, you can always start over at Honey Bee Stamps Blog.

I personally love the way my card turned out. Introducing Pierced XOXO Heart dies, Bad Influence & Sweet Treats stamp & dies set.




Actually, when I started this card, I have completely different idea. See, I started this card with the idea of doing rainbow hearts from Pierced XOXO Heart dies and really just use the hearts as the main focal point of my card. However after coloring the hearts & messing around with it, I just didn't quite feel it.

Then as I moved the hearts around, they get twisted and all, and I was like, oh hey, this is a fun look. Once that decided, everything else just fall into place quickly. Add the cute piggy and add some sweet treats as border to ground the piggy and tadaaa.... cute card done! Hah! Happy accident card.




Oh yes, I am also patting myself on the back on this card, because it's pretty rare where I used 3 sets on 1 card. I think I'll repeat this design again with different color and different critters, simply because I really love the way it look.

GIVEAWAY
Of course, we have giveaway for this release. Honey Bee is offering a  $25 gift card for each day of the hop. Simply hop along and leave comment here and on each blog. Each comment count as one entry. So, the more place you leave comment on the higher your chance. :)

Well peeps, that's all from me today I hope you enjoy today's hop. I am the last stop on today's hop. Thank you so much for stopping by here and for joining the hop. May your week starts off wonderfully.

42 comments:

sharon g said...

Don't you just love this sweet, curious pig? I do. And I love how you made this little scene...

Cynthia said...

Great design to highlight this adorable pig! Love the expression on his face!

Mirella said...

This piggy just cracks me up! He's adorable!

Fikreta said...

its super cute!
love it!

Wendi J said...

This pig is so sweet looking. Great expression! Love your design.

Jo Malicoat said...

That pig is so adorable, but I really love what you did with the hearts, really nice!

Amy C. said...

What an adorable little pig! Your card is so sweet.

Patt H. said...

A fabulous card, Vera! I'm in love with this adorable piggy!

Karthikha said...

Aww such a cute adorable pig!! I love your soft colored card! :)

Stacey Kowbel said...

Awww, such a sweet card! That pig is just too adorable. I love the colours you used!

The Nageotte Family said...

So, so cute!

MadeByMeghanK said...

This pig is darling! I LOVE your card design with the hearts!!!!!

Kim’s Stampin Patch said...

Such a cute pig in your soft card!

Brenda Rohlfing Simpson said...

What a darling card and the pig on those hearts - makes him look like he has lovely wings! I like the way you shared how your card developed using the products, as sometimes the best cards are not as we first imagine! Love the soft colors too!

DorothyA said...

That card is ADORABLE and I want to make one just like it!!!! Love the pastel colors.

Emma S. said...

That little piggy is just adorable and I love your soft color palette!

Lee said...

So pretty and just adorable too!

Catherine said...

Cute card! Love the coloring on the pig.

judy said...

I love the heart dies, pig and your adorable card!

Catherine said...

I love the color palette you chose, such a fun card

Jen - katahdin krafts said...

Love the sweet piggy! Great card!! ๐Ÿท❤️๐Ÿ

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so super cute!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet card in a pretty color combo! The piggy is just adorable!

Michele K. Henderson said...

That little piggy is too cute for words!

Subhashini said...

How sweet, never knew pig could be so cute

Lisa Byers said...

What a sweet precious pig!!! Your colors are perfect!! This stamp set is a must have!!!!

Isabel Z said...

You have created such a cute card!!!

karen said...

This piggy is just so cute.

Wanda R. said...

Too Cute!

Helen said...

Delightful! tfs

Lagene said...

SWEET card, I love the hearts background!

Sue D said...

So cute with the piggy and I like the twisted hearts.

Billie Abalos said...

That piggy...oh so cute!

Hydrangeas and Harmony said...

His expression works so well with the soft color palette you picked.

Gayle Bartholomew said...

Love how you used this adorable little pig. Thanks for sharing.

Connie said...

Hi Ling :) What a fuuuuun card!!! This pig just makes me laugh every time I see it!!! I do love the color palette you chose and the hearts misaligned make for a fun background! Thanks for inspiring me :)

Tanya S said...

Yep I gotta have this pig lol. I just can't stop loving him !! This card is so adorbs

DJ said...

I just love that adorable pig. So darned cute! TFS

Cynthia Cole said...

Your card is so cute!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

What a sweet card- love the design! The pig is so cute!

Joan said...

Love your card. Adorable!!

Dee Earnshaw said...

awww this pig image is so cute:)

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...