Thursday, February 13, 2020

The Ton February Release



Hi all. Welcome to The Ton February release. For this release, we have 8 new stamps and one stand alone alphabet die for this release! The new Release orders will begin shipping on 2/22/2020. And, there's special promotion as well. Received double rewards point on all orders placed from 2/13-2/14/2020.

Now, let's get on to the project, shall we? For my card, I am showcasing this gorgeous Peony Memories Cardmaking set along with Peony Memories Coordinating Die.



I went outside my comfort zone with this card. If you have followed me for a while, you know that I tend to work with soft colors. Well, this time, I challenged myself to create with bold colors. Boy, I can tell you, it took three tries. The first two I ended up trashing it. I almost gave up, but finally blue comes to the rescue.

The cool thing about this set is the fact that pretty much you can just stamp each layer all at once. Check out Effie's video HERE to see it in action. So, as far as stamping part, this all come together pretty quick. 

It's hard to see on the pic, but before I adhere all the flowers, I speckled the card with gold inks. then i arranged the flowers on the card base.




I finish the card by die-cutting the letters from Modern Alphas Coverplate Die from foil cardstock and add it to the card. So, there you go, my bold color card. I think my next card is going back to soft coloring. Hah!!

Giveaway:
We're giving away one stamp set of choice from our February Release. To qualify, leave a comment on each blog (The Ton Stamps blog and each design team member linked in this post). Winner will be announced on The Ton blog.

Well peeps, that's all from me today. I am currently dealing with leak on my 2nd floor and we'll have to tear out and replace our hardwood floor. So, yep, it's a bit crazy at my end. While I am trying to stay sane, I hope you're loving & enjoying this new release. Cheers...

The Ton
Vera <-- you are here
Brenda
Anna
Tae Eun
Olga

30 comments:

Sandie said...

That blue is gorgeous!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love this peony stamp! Gorgeous blue!

Dee Earnshaw said...

love the blue colors you used on your flowers - very artistic:)

Dana Benedict said...

I love this stamp and die set. Your card is beautiful (I love blue flowers)

Christine Kiehl said...

Beautiful card with the new stamps and Alphabet die which I must have!

Christine Kiehl said...

Lovely blue blooms! Loving the new alphabet dies! Goodie goodie goodie!

Michelle said...

WOW......fabulous bold blues and beautiful gold accents. Lovely in every way!!

Mrsfish02 said...

Love the blues, you did GOOD! The alphas in this release are great. I don't think I ever tire of new alphas.

Mirella said...

So lovely in blues! These peonies are to die for, and I love the font of the alphas, too!

Amy McCue said...

We had a,leak this week, too! Your cards are always beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!

Txtam said...

Love these peonies and the blues! Bright is nice.

Jen said...

You do vivid colors just as well as the softer colors. This card is lovely.

PatQ's Cards said...

Blue is the favorite color of many people, so you can never go wrong with blues. Beautiful card!

Dana M said...

Fabulously vibrant and gorgeous card. So Beautiful!

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the bold blue and the grouping of the flowers and leaves.

Susan Y said...

Beautiful peonies! Just curious what colors did you use prior?

Lagene said...

Beautiful bold blue peonies! You did a beautiful job, this is my favorite blue, I always called it Royal Blue!

Cyndi said...

I absolutely love the Peony Memories set and your card is stunning!

Thecraftwithjaya said...

Love the shades of blueđź’™
Gorgeous card...

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous colors for your beautiful floral card! Love this set of peony flowers!

Brandi R said...

Fantastic card. Love the deep rich blues ♥

Valerija said...

A gorgeous card, love the pretty image and your design is stunning.
Valerija xx

Laurie Susen, The SPICE YaYa said...

Love this set! Very Pretty!

Connie Thingstad said...

that blue is so vivid and gorgeous!

Ellie said...

Great job!! I love the idea of a full page stamp set with a full page die!!! Genius. I hope fixing the leak isn't too hard on you-good luck!

Amanda Steele said...

Third time's the charm for sure. It's a unique and lovely card. Love that this takes minimal time to make due to how this stamp and die set were created by Effie. Thanks for creating and sharing it with us.

Kreativna radionica Jaca said...

Love blue for the flowers

Cheryl Rigney said...

Beautiful!! Love the bold blue flowers. They make quite the statement.

Sue D said...

Love the blue flowers and the foiled Hello.

Denise F. said...

I love the Peony set, Effie makes it easier for me make a beautiful card. I love your blue flowers, I live in the northeast and a nice bright color is perfect after the cold dark winter. Good luck with your floor.

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...