Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello

Hi peeps! How are you doing? I am enjoying my time with my family in Jakrta. It feels great to be able to talk face to face with them, hugging my mom, chatting all day long, etc. I am really close with my family and I want to spend as much time with them as possible, that I don't even want to sleep in and waste time sleeping.

I also got to meet up with my best friend from high school, who came to visit me with her mom, whom I haven't seen since 1994. That was so awesome. Hoping I will get to meet some other friends while I'm still here.

Literally, there's so many things to do and so many catching up to do. 2 weeks is really not enough, but I so appreciate all the time I have with them.

Since hubby couldn't come with me, I took a bunch of picture to show him what Jakarta looks like and all the yummy food we have. I plan on sharing those pics with you all as well when I'm back in the States.

For now, I just want to say a quick hi and I'm sorry that I can't check out your blog at the moment. I'm only accessing computer during short down time here and there. Hope you all have a great week! Hugs. :)

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yeah!!!! sooooo happy that you're enjoying your visit!

Barb said...

So nice to hear from you, Vera! Sounds like you're having a wonderful time! Merry Christmas!

Shirl said...

Can see that you're having a fun family time! Merry christmas and a happy holiday!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time Vera! Just treasure every minute you have and take lots of photos! :)

Alice said...

so glad to hear that you are having a great time with family and friends, Vera! enjoy and wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season! =)

Lisa Petrella said...

Glad to hear you're enjoying your visit with friends and family!! Looking forward to seeing your photos when you return!! Happy Holidays!

Brenda said...

Hi Vera! So glad that you arrived safely and that you are having a fabulous time with your family and friends! Enjoy every minute, you are right,no need to sleep! Life is too short!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vera
Enjoy your holidays Hun! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2011 xx

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...