Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Peep-Tastic

Last day of February! Imagine that, we already passed 2 months into 2013. Where did the time go?

I guess time flies when you have tons of things on your to do list. March is going to be a super busy month for me. Lots of exciting new stuff coming up. Paper craft wise and work wise. At work, we have quite a few new constructions going up. So being the only office gal I know my boss going to pile lots of stuff on me. Not complaining though. I love my job and even though we're only a small team we all work well together.

Now, for today I have a sweet card to share with you using Avocado Arts Spring Medley set. I already finished the card when I thought that I should have at least do one yellow peep. 


Does this makes you crave some peeps? :) Hope you have a peep-tastic day.

5 comments:

Gabby said...

Darling trio of "peeps" bunnies on your card. :)

Ziggyeor said...

cute trio

Connie Mercer said...

adorable card Vera!!!

chillin with Quillin said...

so cute, love the peeps and sentiment to !!!
Paula

Unknown said...

Oh Vera this is so dang adorable! You have such amazing ideas!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...