Sunday, February 10, 2013

SPARKS Sketch Challenge

Hi'ya peeps! Happy Monday. Time for a new sketch challenge from Paper Smooches SPARKS. Here's the sketch:



Well, to be honest it took me a while before I figure out what I want to make. Somehow this sketch stumped me and I have to remind myself that the square doesn't have to be a square. The banner doesn't have to be a banner. It could be something that stick out. And from that point of view, came this card:



I love my animals. :) And sure do love stacking them up for a pose. The cheerful colors of this card makes me smile. I love bright, cheerful card.

Please play along and for more inspiration check out what my SPARKS team mates has created for the challenge HERE.

7 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

Goodness this is so CUTE! Love the stacked critters and bright colors!
{hugs}
Indy

Glenda J said...

So adorable Vera! Love the bright colours and cute critters!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOVE the stacked critters-- they crack me up every time I look at your card! FUN colors and great design! YOU ROCK:)

Shelly said...

Ha! Your card is too cute! Sure made me smile, too! :) Your coloring is AWESOME!

Tiff said...

This card is beyond adorable!!!! I am in love!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the sweet comment on my last card. I just made one for the sparks challenge. Thanks for helping me think "outside the banner" hehe

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is the cutest card EVER!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...