Tuesday, June 4, 2013

PMB Sneak Peek & SOG New Release

Hi there lovely creative peeps. Today is my day at Paper Made Bakery and I hope you will swing by THERE to check out my card. Here's the sneak peek of my card:


Yes... doggy!! How could you resist playful doggy? :)

And, I have another card to share. This week, Some Odd Girl is releasing some new cut file and digi stamps.  For today I am sharing the star card cut file.


I find it refreshing & fun whenever I made non-rectangle card. How about you?

Okay, hopefully on Wednesday I can share some of vacation pics. I think hubby break  the record by taking about 1000 pics. And I get the job to sort & filter them as we are not keeping that many pics. Hubby can be very snap happy sometimes. ;) See ya tomorrow....

2 comments:

Hanneke said...

What a fun shaped card! Hugs, Hanneke

Shelly said...

Lovin' your 'star' card! Too cute! :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...