Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Muah

It's time for a new Riley & Company challenge. With April showers bring May Flowers theme, our challenge is to create a project using blue and yellow to represent the rain and daffodils of spring.
 
I have to admit I was a bit stumped at first. I don't normally use this 2 colors together. Granted, I have  the Minion as my iphone case and it's all yellow & blue, but for card.... hmmm...
 
At the end, I kind of take the meaning of blue in a wide sense. There's so many range of blue. So, I use light blue and slightly dark blue for my card. :)
 
 
 
Hehe...  what do you think of Princess moose kissing a frog? Well, moose or people, don't we all have to kiss a few frogs before we meet our prince charming? Hah....
 
You have 2 weeks to play along. You can enter the challenge HERE. I am also entering this card to Simon Says Stamps Keep It Clean & Simple challenge. BTW, we'll have some new releases coming up in May and I can tell you that they will make you laugh out loud! Stay tune...

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Vera, super cute image :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...