Monday, April 28, 2014

Blowing Bubbles

Happy Monday. Can you believe it that we're already on the last week of April? Yikes, feels like this year just started and now we're almost pass the first quarter.
 
Today, I have another cute project to share as we continue celebrating the new releases from Purple Onion Designs. I am please to introduce you to Jackson & Bubbles.
 
 
I first stamped Jackson directly on the panel and then masked it and added the background. For the background, I used the Memory Box Texture Honey Comb Designer stencil & inked it partially. I love the way it turned out.
 
Oh, for the bubbles, I covered it with clear glaze to create the wet look of bubbles. It didn't show on the picture, but in person the bubbles has s nice sheen to it.
 
I've been so amazed by the gorgeous samples that Purple Onion Designs team has created! These team got skill!! Thankful to be playing along with the team for this release.
 
BTW, as you may or may not know, I love going to the movies! It ran in the family. And, when I see a good one, I like to share. This weekend I went out and saw The Other Woman, oh goodness.... it's hilarious!! It's my favorite comedy for this year. It's funny and very enjoyable. I would so totally see it again. So, if you need something to do this weekend, go see this one. :) Have a great week, everyone.
 
 

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...