Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Just The Way You Are

Hi everyone! Are you ready for more MFT fun sketch challenge? Jump right in.



And, here's a peek of my card. To see the full card, please click over to MFT Challenge Blog.




Can't wait to check out  your take on this sketch. Now, before you leave, I have another MFT card to share. I can't resist it. I have to make another card using the other cutie that come from the same set as the squirrel.


Supplies: Cute Critters, I Love You More, Die-namics Stitched Traditional Tag STAX,
Tropical Teal hybrid ink pad


CAS critter card = happy me. Hope you enjoy your visit here. Have a happy hump day! :)

5 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

I just don't think it's possible for this to be any more darling! LOVE the texture behind this cutie and your STUNNING coloring! LOVE!

StampingbugKerry said...

Too stinkin' adorable! I love the soft colors and am drooling over the stenciled? background on the oval. The second card is just too cute!!! So love those little critters. They make me happy too! Thanks for the inspiration.

Shelly said...

Both are ADORABLE, Vera!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are both so cute! I just love these images and the soft purple.

Elizabeth S. said...

These are so cute and love your designs!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...