Thursday, May 28, 2015

A Cow & A Flamingo

I can't believe it's Thursday already. With day off on Monday, this week sure flies by. Well folks, it's time for MFT new color challenge.




As much as this color combo makes me think of Halloween, I was determine to make a non Halloween card with it. Instead, I came up with a birthday card. Let's party till the cows come home, shall we? :)




Also, just for fun, I made an extra card. I can't believe it that I made a card where the only stamping here is the sentiment. The rest simply using dies.





Well, that's all from me today. Check out what the design team has created for this challenge at MFT Challenge Blog. Can't wait to see your creation!

PS: I still haven't heard from the winner from my Purple Onion Designs giveaway. If I don't hear anything back from her by midnight Friday, I'll pick a new winner on Saturday. 




No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...