Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Fabulous Is A Frame of Mind

Goodness, yesterday was a day full of water. So many area in Houston were under water. In Fort Bend county, my neck of the wood, we got about 11" of rain. We had water coming up to our driveway all the way to the front tire of my car, but luckily the rain stop not long after that point.

My thoughts and prayers are with those in Austin and San Antonio area as well. Lots of people are affected by this crazy amount of rain. And, they predict more rain this week. Please stay safe.

On a more cheerful note, it's time for new My Favorite Things sketch challenge. Here's the fun sketch:


And, I am going flamingo with this sketch.




This flamingo dies is so fun to play with. For more inspiration for the sketch challenge, please check out MFT Challenge Blog. Thank you so much for stopping by here.





1 comment:

Shelly said...

LOVE this, Vera!
Glad to hear your doing okay with the weather...hopefully, things will get better for all!

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...