Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Hogs & Kisses

Sometime, I love doing fancy card, but deep down, I am a CAS girl at heart. And, today's card is totally CAS & totally makes me happy.

For today's card, I am playing with My Favorite Things Green Pastures & The Whole Herd



See the plaid shirt on the girl? Kind of proud of the shirt. Made the pattern using markers. :) 

I also want to do a quick shout out to my li'l brother who's turning 39 today. Happy birthday, Jerry Aurum Wirianta! Wishing you a fantastic year filled with lots of happy & blessings. I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished. And, thank you for giving me the most beautiful gift, my niece, Shakira.



4 comments:

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is so CUTE! Love how you did this one! :-)

Miriam Prantner said...

Just so so cute! Love them!

Miriam Prantner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly said...

Aww...so cute!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...