Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hey Dude!


Hi peeps! Time for new SugarPeas Design challenge. This week, it's all about the "dude" in our life. It could be for your other half, your son, nephew, etc.

I often find making masculine card challenging. Luckily, for this challenge I have the new Tee-rific set that's perfect for my hubby. He hasn't play much golf lately, but this is the one sport that he really loves. So, here's my card for him.




Gah... This penguin is such a cutie patootie, isn't it? I know, this card is more on the cute side and not super manly, but hey... my hubby always appreciate my card for him. Whether it's cute or serious looking. Hah! Now, how about checking out what the other SugarPeas have created for this challenge? Please go HERE. I'll be back in a couple hours with more card. See you then. :)

2 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I adore his paper pieced hat!! Too cute!

Sparkle Plenty said...

The hat makes it!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...