Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Thank You Flamingo

This is my 2nd post of the day. For my SugarPea Designs post please scroll down or click HERE

It's time for MFT new sketch challenge and today's sketch totally giving  me excuse to use my favorite peek-a-boo circle dies.


And, I am going tropical with flamingo and bright flower. After all, it's summer and summer called for cheerful, happy card, right?




It's fun when you're all inspired and your mojo co-operate. I created another fun card featuring the fun animal from The Whole Herd set.




How fun is this card?? I love that li'l chicklet and there's just something about him walking on the banner that totally make me  happy. Ah... the joy of card making. When things comes together so cutely!

Well, that's it for me today. There's 3 cards that hopefully inspire and makes you smile. To see more fab inspiration for this sketch challenge please check out MFT Challenge Blog. Thank you so much for stopping by here. Cheers...






2 comments:

Shelly said...

Oooh, fabulous cards!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love these! Great coloring on the flamingo and I love the stack of animals!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...