Friday, June 7, 2024

Have A Sweet Day

Hi peeps. Phew, May seems to fly by past me. My mom is visiting from Indonesia and mid May my aunt also came to spend some quality time with my mom. So, crafting is taking a back seat a bit this past month and this month. On weekend though, I still try to squeeze in some crafting time. And, today, am popping in to share this card that I completed this past weekend using Spellbinders' June Stitching Die Club card.



 
I love, love the way this card turned out. Making that waffle pattern on the ice cream cone is so fun. And the gradient stitching on the ice cream? I am patting myself on the back for it. Hah! I used white cardstock for all the die cutting and then ink blended the colors on it. Followed by the stitching. For the panel, I used the Nestabilities Hemstitch Rectangle Etched Dies Venise Lace. It's definitely one of my favorite frame dies. Finished the card by adding the sentiment and some sequins.

I hope you enjoy today's card and that in my own little way it inspire you to squeeze in some crafty time. Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

No comments:

The Ton September 2024 Release

 Hi friends. Welcome to The Ton release. I know it's been a while since we have some new sets and I am excited that we have more flower ...