Friday, September 6, 2024

The Ton September 2024 Release

 Hi friends. Welcome to The Ton release. I know it's been a while since we have some new sets and I am excited that we have more flower stencils to share. Let's get on to it shall, we?

First up is this card I made using Daisy Duo stencils. As always, I love using stencil because it make it easy for me to achieve the soft look that I love.


For my card, I simply placed the stencil on right and left side to fill up the card. I feel this way we can get more from our stencil. 

Next up is a card featuring Daisy Bouquet stencils. This set comes with four stencils and also has a coordinating die available separately. For the background I used an oldie, but a favorite set of mine the Quilted A2 Coverplate die.



Hope you enjoy this month's release. Just a quick post as I still trying to rest my eyes after my Lasik procedure. Till next time friends.

No comments:

Stitched Sunflower

Hello. Today, I am popping in to share the lewest Spellbinders Stitched Die of the Month . As soon as I see sunflower I am reminded that fa...