Monday, August 26, 2024

Christmas Pugs

Hi there. Ever since I got Spellbinders Big Pug Etched Dies set , I knew I wanted to make Pug themed Christmas cards. I mean you know what they said about Pug parents,we tend to be obsessed with Pug and am no exception. 

So, here's a couple Christmas cards I made using the set and Cats & Pugs Accessory Dies set.




I actually have a reindeer hat for my Pug that weirdly enough he refused to wear. Hah! I have several Pugs throughout my life and you just never know which one will like dressing up and which one not. I rarely dressed up my Pugs to be honest, just on occasion like birthday and Christmas. And, when the weather cold they might get to wear their pajamas.




Just a quick post to share these cuties and I hope they inspire you to get crafty this week. Have a beautiful week, friends. Till next time.

No comments:

Winter Garden Collection

 Hi friends. Today I am sharing a couple projects I made using  the new sets from Spellbinders Winter Grace's Garden collection. First u...