Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bella Sketch

I finished unpack and settled in in my new office. Love the location and I have pretty good view of Houston downtown. The only downside, up to this day, I still have no phone or internet. I wonder how did people do business back in no-computer age? It's amazing how much I depend on computer and internet.

Hopefully, we'll have internet by next week. I am keeping my finger cross. Without internet, i can't do my work and I can't keep up with my craft blogs either. :) I follow several blogs and of course, I also like to check my yahoo group, Stamplicious, cause they have lots of ideas using Stamping Bella stamps.

Anyhoo..., I did manage to make a card using the latest skecth from Stamping Bella blog. I didn't get to join the challenge last week due to my work crazy schedule. Well, here's the card that I made using Maisy Ketto. The upclose shows the glitters on her crown, flowers and wings. The picture don't show it, but the "Birthday" word also has sparkles to it.

That's it for today. Hope your week is going great so far and thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!!!

Cheers,
Vera



No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...