Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hero Arts Digital Stamps

So far I actually haven't done much of digital stuff. Yes, I like to play with my pictures and all, but I really haven't create any page or card that's totally digital. I guess, I am what they call hybrid scrapbooker? :)

I use bits and pieces of digital image here and there to make embellishment for my page. I like to actually feel and touch the stuff I use for my page. I do love using fonts and digital images. I just haven't get to the point of creating the whole pages digitally. Well, now Hero Arts is starting to go into digital stamping. So, I decided to give it a try.

You can get their digital kit from Two Peas In A Bucket and they even have a few available for free, so you can give it a try. The words background that I use for my card is free and I printed it in several different sizes, so I'll have plenty to work with. I think the ability to resize the image to any size you want, is definitely one of the coolest perk of digital stamping. And that means more option from 1 single image, no need to buy a bunch of stuff, and no storage space needed. Yay..., since I am running out of storage space. :)

For my card below, after I print it, I colored it with chalks to create the soft colors. Then I stamped the Stamping Bella owls, colored it with copic markers, cut it, and attached it to the background with pop-dots.

Yippe ya yei... my first card using digital stamp. I think it's a super duper cute card.... if I may say so myself. :) I am in love with these owls, too. Well, hope you enjoy it and may your day be a good one.

Vera


No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...