Friday, October 9, 2009

Hello there...

Yes, I am still alive and breathing! My poor blog been neglected and I haven't made any cards lately. Sigh.... not that I don't want to.

See, I've been sick a lot this past month. Finally, one dr said that I tested positive to have stomach bacteria and gave me a bunch of antibiotic. First of all, I am not a fan of taking medicine. I grew up with my mom giving me natural remedy or Chinese herbal stuff.

Well, right on the day for my husband's 40th surprise b'day party, I had pretty severe reaction to the meds I was taking. My head felt like it's being squeezed and my whole jaw, ears just in pain. I was curled up in a ball crying. Hubby thought we're just going to his sister house for a visit and was ready to cancel going there seeing my condition. Of course, I couldn't let that happen. My father-in-law flew all the way from Illinois to surprise him. Anyhow, we made it to the party and hubby was very happy with his surprise. And thank you Joy, Les, and Billy for sharing this moment with us.

Come next day, which was hubby's real birthday, my condition worsen. Start to puke and went back to the dr, although I swear this one dr just want my copay and could careless that I am puking allover the place. Long story short, had to cancel hubby's birthday dinner. SORRY HONEY!!! :(

I decided to stop the meds and figure out different way to deal with my healt issue. My brother-in-law knows a great herbalist, so I might check that out. Keeping my fingers crossed that soon I don't have to deal with feeling nauseous all the time.

Meanwhile, please bear with me and I hope you will keep checking back to my  blog. I know you'd like  to see new creations and believe me I want to play, too. I would like to start making Christmas cards, so let's hope that my body will cooperate and I can get well soon. Thank you for stopping by. :)

1 comment:

TexInTheCity said...

Ling, we just want you to get better!

Peace out & within,
Tex

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...