Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketches

Finally... I get my groove back. :) After the hectic card making schedule during the holidays, I took a short break from making cards. Also, I have my mom here, so I try to spend as much time with her when I am home from work. But, when I saw Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketches for this week, and I just have to play . I love her challenge, but usually tend to miss the dateline. Yeah... I am one of those people that sometime wait till the last minute before deciding OK, let's do it. LOL...

Note, posted after I published the blog: Yep, just found out I missed the dateline again. Aarghh... Oh well, it's still fun to make this card.

Here's my first card for 2010!




I love this possum stamp by Tina Wenke. Sooo cute. What do you think? Perfect for Valentine? I know it's not red or pink, but it's very cheerful. :) This reminds me of my husband and I. We like to goofing around and I think this card reflect how I feel about our relationship. Oh, and that strip paper, is left over of the old KI Memories paper when they first came out. I do love that paper. Okie dokie, that's it for tonight. We have record breaking low temp here in Houston, so I am ready to bundle up and snuggle. Y'all stay warm. Hugs,

Vera

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...