Thursday, May 20, 2010

DDSB Challenge 8

Hello there! Seems like this month just flying by. Well,  today Digi Doodle Shop's Best (DDSB) has new challenge for you all. And it's fun!! This week it's all about glitters and bling. I think I used glitters on most of my cards. Heh... how could you not love glitters? It make things sparkly and all pretty.

For my card I used this lovely gladiolus flower stamp. After I am done coloring  them, I covered the leaves with clear glue and covered it with glitters. I need to learn to take better pic, as in real life this card is sparkling. I did the same  to the bottom borders. Just covered the whole strip with glitters.


Come on, get your stickles and glitters out, and join us for this fun challenge. You can go to DDSB blog for all the challenge detail. Hope to see your sparkly creations!

Ooh, quick comment for fellow Grey's Anatomy fans, did you see the preview for this season finale? Bullet involved. Wonder who's going down?? At 7pm tonight you can find me glued to the TV watching Flash Forward & Grey's. :) Hugs, Vera.

14 comments:

Katja said...

Love the colors you used. It makes a really great SPRING card!

Great job.

Much greetings,
Katja

Lin said...

This is such a pretty card, Vera! Love it!

Barb said...

Love the gladiolas, Vera! The glitter on the leaves looks so pretty! :)

Harriet H said...

I love this card and the gladiola is beautifully colored.... the glittered ribbon just sets it off beautifully....

Harriet

Monika Reeck said...

Simply but Pretty Vera...love your bling on this card....hugs

laura vegas said...

beautiful card vera! love the strip of sparkly goodness!

i'm a huge grey's fan, along with private practice. but i'm also a terrible tv watcher. so i'm embarrased to admit that i have 21 hours of just these 2 shows on my dvr right now. lol! i did that the first part of the season. let them pile up to about 20 hours ... and then when the shows took the break over the holidays, i did a big marathon. lol!

Judy said...

Hi Vera,

This is lovely hun. Your style is always so neat and clean. Fantastic work!!

Hugs

Nancy said...

Hello Vera, I love this card! It's another wonderful example of your lovely fresh and clean style.

Karen Howard said...

This is gorgeous and I love the strip of glitter, really brings everything together!

Unknown said...

I love the clean look of your card. Awesome design! The glitter is perfect!

Jayne Hayward said...

Lovely card. I love the clean and simple look it works lovely with the beautifully coloured image and the glitter ribbon.

Jayne xx

KymKreates said...

I can see the glitter no problem! I adore the clean look of your card. Very professional!

Michelle B said...

So pretty Vera! I love the added sparkle it's perfect!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super pretty! Love the sparkle! :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...