Pond & rocks freehand cut. Layered ribbon
for the water.
Seriously, this card has so many goodness that I love. I love animals, I have a hedgehog pet named Coco, I used to have 2 pet squirrels, that's why there's 2 squirels in this card. I used to have a yellow lab, Hank who is now in doggy's heaven and yes he loved tennis ball, and you guessed it, I had rabbit pet, Thumper who gave a bunch of baby bunnies back in the day. I love snail image (the real thing?? not so much). Oh, and the cake... The inspiration pic is overloaded with strawberry, make me thing of strawberry shortcake!
On top of all those yummy goodness, I get to used all my favorite stamps from all my favorite stamp company. I used Her Arts, Lawn Fawn, Papertrey Ink, Penny Black, and Verve Stamps in this 1 card. Here's the view when the card all open.
Here's the close-up of the apple tree. All the "apples or berries" are made of thread tied in french knot tie.
This close up view of the duck is definitely one of my favorite. The ribbon water looks so real, I can't help but feel happy when I see this cute Mama Duck with her duckling. And the rocks? I *heart* this section. The cattail. Thank you, Silhouette! One of the best b'day present (got it last year).
And here's Coco my hedgehog is helping me celebrating my birthday. Remember there's kiwi on the inspiration pic? That's what Coco is eating. See those little dots on the thingy she's holding? I added those, so it looks like she's eating kiwi instead of cookies. :)
I put so much love in this card. It represents my Gallery Idol journey, it represents all the things I love. No matter what the end result, I know I give it all I have and I am proud of it. I hope you love it as much as I do. If yes, please VOTE for my card. :)
Oh yes, before we end this long post, why don't we finish with the rest of 15 random facts about me as I celebrated 35 years of wonderful life.
21. Each birthday I wish my family is here. Miss them so very much.
22. Scotland is one of my favorite place to visit. Hello, Sean Connery... :) We passed the school he went to on our tour.
23. I am very laid back.
24. I am a softie. I got teary eye even watching Up!
25. I scatter things around, but am also very organized. Does it make any sense? LOL.
26. The Lion King is my favorite animation.
27. I know all the songs from Mama Mia! My feel good movie.
28. Every now & then I crave cotton candy.
29. I love to travel & wish I can travel more often.
30. My mom is my idol of all time.
31. I still miss my pug, Milo that I lost 6 years ago. Always will.
32. I don't have a green thumb.
33. I am not a good cook. In our household, my hubby is the chef.
34. I loved really spicy food.
35. My life is wonderful. I am grateful for everything, the good & the bad, cause it makes me a better person.
Okay peeps. That's it. :) Have a blessed day and may your week be full of sunshine & yummy goodness. Hugs, Vera.