Tuesday, June 1, 2010

OWH Blog Hop Winner

Hi peeps. How was your long weekend? Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I want to thank everyone that joined us at the OWH Blog Hop. So many of you joined us and make this blog hop a huge success.

I have a winner to pick for my goodies.


Congratulations Cassie_lu! Please email me your address, so I can mail your goodies. Thank you all for playing. Hint, hint... this month is my birthday month. June 28 to be exact. To celebrate I will do another giveaway. Keep checking here to join. :)

I don't have card for my post today as I am currently working on cards for the Gallery Idol first round. I am waiting for the rules. I don't know whether I can post the card I made for the round here on my blog or whether I can only post it to their forum. Meanwhile, I am hoping that tonight I can make some random card to be posted here.

Thank you all for the well wishes. Some of you sent me personal email with encouraging words and I just want to let you know that I appreciated it very much. This whole experience is so nerve wrecking. I mean, some of the girls are the ones whose works I've been admiring. To be among them just crazy, exciting, and I am so honored!! Okay peeps, don't want to bore you with long rambles. You all have a super duper great Tuesday!! Big hugs, Vera.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Congrats to the winner!!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...