Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hero Arts Pairing Up Challenge Week 2

Hi all... So sorry, I am late in posting for this week pairing up challenge. I thought we're posting in Thursday and found out we're posting on Wednesday. Miscommunication.

For this week challenge, I picked one of Robin's card that inspire me. And, I pick this card:


I love how Robin built the scene on this card. It looks serene & beautiful. I love how the sun glow on the background. So, based on this card, here's what I came up with. And, I am so excited at the way this card look.


For me, this whole scene looks so relaxing. I think it's one of my favorite card that I made for this year. Joy and Robin both really amazed me with their creativity. Check out Joy's card here and Robin's card here. Thank you all so much for stopping by. Have a beautiful evening.

6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

This card is so beautiful Vera! I really love that bird silhouette! :)

Joy said...

Ooooh! Vera your card is truly stunning, you are right it is really calming, I love the scene that you have created, sending hugs! Sorry about the miscommunication :(

Tenia Nelson said...

What a wonderful card!!

Barb said...

Beautiful take on Robin's card, Vera! Love the silhouette bird and soft colors!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful take on Robin's card! Love the bird :)

Alice said...

so pretty! love your pretty and soft background. gorgeous card, Vera!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...