Saturday... makes me smile. :) You know what else makes me smile? Getting cute stamps on the mail! My Lawn Fawn sets came yesterday and I didn't waste any time in giving them some ink love. They are perfect for what I had in mind for Wee Memories challenge!
This week at Wee Memories our theme is "Tangled Up In Twine" sponsored by the fabulous "The Twinery". If you haven't try their twine, you need to! I love their colorful twines very much.
Here on my card, I used the twines for grass and for string for the lanterns.
1. Stamped the polaroid frame, cut the inside, then cut a bunch of little short twines and adhere it on the back of the frame. Put it aside.
2. For the inside, I stamped faded text background, spray it with glimmer mist, and then stamped the polaroid on top of it. Fussy cut it.
3. Build the scene on this second polaroid. I arrange the owl, the tree trunk and the lanterns.
4. Adhere the polaroid with the grass on top of the scene polaroid with grass, using pop-dots.
5. For the card base, I stamped the tree trunks several time & colored them with chalks.
6. Adhere the polaroid frame onto the card base.
7. Add sentiment sticker (I used SRM sticker) to the frame. Anddd... you're done! :)
I am very happy with the process and the way this card turned out. It's pure fun from start to finish. Am also entering this card for Lawnscaping make your own patterned paper challenge and for The Outlawz Copic Challenge to use mix mediums on the image (I used Copic & chalks), and for Simon Say Stamp spring color challenge.
Go check out the DT gals fabulous twine creations on Wee Memories and then take your twine out and join us on this fun challenge!
Thank you all so much for stopping by and... SMILE!! Spread some sunshine!!! :)