Thursday, June 30, 2011

Gracious Vases

Yay... it's Thursday already. Before you know it, long weekend is here. Although, being in Texas it's not like there's much that you can do outdoor wise. It's so crazy hot, that all we want to do is stay inside. Growing up in Indonesia, a tropical country, I  thought it was hot. But, boy it is even hotter in Texas.

Anyway, while staying cool inside, I get to play with this new set I got from Papertrey Ink. These awesome vases are from Gracious Vases set designed by Maile Belles. It caught my eyes right away from the moment I saw it during the sneak peek preview. It has such clean, contemporary style to it, which I love.


This week is the last week for Paper Crafts Gallery Idol Open Round Audition and while it's still open, I decided to keep submitting. :)

And, I am only 1 person away from 300 followers. Yay. Time for a giveaway. Stay tune...

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love this...great clean & crisp design...fab colors.

Kryssi said...

Gorgeous Vera!! I hope you get in the contest again! I did enter 2 cards, but they were just eh, not my best efforts at all. I feel like I'll be too busy to play along this year. I might try one card today then I'm going away for the weekend. Good luck to you though!

Kathy Martin said...

Love this! I didn't buy any Papertrey this month....but you make me wish I had! ;)

Jay Gee said...

The design of this card is fab Vera, love it :)

Kelly Latevola said...

Vera this is gorgeous! I love the colors you chose and the large sentiment is lovely :) Good luck in Gallery Idol!!

farmhouse-story said...

love your sweet vases, vera:)

donna mikasa said...

love your paper pieced vases! such pretty colors!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...