Monday, August 29, 2011

Items For Sale

Hi all, since I got laid off a while back, I've been raking my brain to find ways to support my crafting obsession. My MIL has generously offered to help me started my own shop. I want to offer it online as well, but I am still cautiously testing the water.

I have some Penny Black stuff available for sale and you can find them under the FOR SALE tab.

I want to be able to do this where it helps support my hobby and along the way get you better deals as well. I am thinking to offer pre-order option. Obviously, right now I don't carry many stamps, but you can find a complete line of Penny Black stamps at their site. Write down the stamps that you are interested to order and if I can get enough people who are interested to order, I will place another order mid of September.

For this to work, I will need your commitment though, otherwise I might be stuck with a bunch of stamps. :) If this pre-order works, I will pass on the savings to you. Email me with any question or suggestion. Thanks so much!!

Hugs,
Vera

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...