Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Some Odd Girl Sneak Peek

Wow, we're already passed almost half of September month. Time seems to fly by so quick. And, before you know it Christmas will be here. Yikes... Oh, a quick note as we're talking about holidays... for those who participate on my Caring Hearts holiday card drive last year, we're doing it again this year and I'll be teaming up with a super sweet lady in hopes that we'll reach many, many more nursing homes. Details coming up next week! :)

This month Some Odd Girl is releasing quite a few clear stamp sets that will help you create super cute Christmas cards. I am super excited about this as the sets are absolutely adorable!

Everyday this week, we'll be sharing creations featuring our new clear stamp release. You can pre-order any of Some Odd Girl holiday stamp, now thru Friday at $1 off! AND all of Some Odd Girl clear stamp at a new price (same premium quality stamps, but at better prices! Yay...) 

Today, we are featuring this cute & sweet set called Tree Trimmin Kaylee.


                                    

And, here's  my card showcasing sweet Kaylee using the classic Christmas colors, red and green.

Challenges:
Woodware USA - Christmas cards
Inspire me Fridays - anything goes
The Outlawz Copic Challenge - must use Copic

You can check out the DT gals fabulous inspirations HERE. Make sure you check in every day as each day we reveal new sets and plenty of inspirations! Have a great day everyone!

9 comments:

Brenda said...

I am loving these new girls Vera and I love how you coloured her and paired her up with the perfect paper!

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

This is so sweet,Vera! and love your wonderful coloring too!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Great coloring and your card is adorable!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Jo x

Harriet Skelly said...

What an adorable image! Thanks for playing with WoodwareUSA!

Barb said...

my goodness...your coloring blows me away! great card.

Nancy K said...

Such a sweet image...your card is so pretty, love the design!

Alice said...

this is darling and you colored her so beautifully! gorgeous card, Vera!

SuiLan said...

Kaylee is so cute!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...