Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nutsy Kaylee

Are you ready for more cuteness from Some Odd Girl? Today we are highlighting Nutsy Kaylee set. Trust me, Kaylee is not nutsy at all. She's sweey. Now... the squirrel...  hmm... could be different story. He is nutsy about nuts!! :)

I love this set. I know I said that about each set. But, seriously, this month new releases are my favorite. All of them super cute and even better that I can use it for all kind of cards.

We're continuing with my medium size card. I can't really call it mini, so medium it is. Both cards measure 3-1/4" x 5-1/2". Here's Kaylee with her adoring look. I actually shared this card last Friday for Some Odd Girl blog hop. But, since she's so cute, she can popped in here twice. ;)


Next, is the cutie pie squirrel that also come in Nutsy Kaylee set. This set is definitely a must have for me. Besides, since our family used to have pet squirrels, I do have soft spot for them. The string is from May Arts.


These cards makes me smile. Need to make more of this. I love cheerful cards. 

On the card drive update, please bear with us. We will pick the winners soon. Sorry for the delay. Have a great and blessed Thursday. :)

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

These images are just adorable...love these cards..

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...