Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Puppy Cuteness

If you have followed my blog for a while, you know I love doggies. I sure have a soft spot in my heart reserved just for them.

So, when I saw Kristy's drawing for this month Some Odd Girl digi release, I know I have to have this puppy one. Kristy said she thought of me when she made this one. See... why I just love, love, love being in SOG DT? Kristy always pay attention to what we love. 

Here's a look at the card I made using this cutie patootie. :)



That puppy's smile makes me think of Eli our pug puppy or as hubby like to call him li'l monster. Despite his nickname, he really is adorable. And speaking about puppy, Eli was in heaven last night because my mom let him sleep with her and that sneaky boy sneak under the blanket and snuggle with her like it's nobody business. Sigh... like they said that's what grandma's for, right? To spoil your kid!! :D

Now, back to the card. This is actually a mini card, size 4-1/2 x 3-1/4. I kind of dig this size. Hah... with my simple and clean style, the small size is really appealing to me.  Do you like making mini cards?

Check out what the DT created for this releases HERE.

Also, in two weeks I will be starting my card drive to collect holiday cards for the elderly that lives in nursing homes. Kristy the owner of Some Odd Girl has generously designed the badge for the card drive. I am telling you, she is a super girl. I asked her about it and bam... in just a couple hours... she had it done. And she must have known my style really well, because what she designed is exactly what I had in mind, but she beat me to it before I even relay my thought to her.

Anyway... if you have any nursing homes in mind that you think would love to receive the holiday cards from the card drive please let me know. I am hoping we can support 7-10 nursing homes. Please email me at wirianta at hotmail dot com and let me know. 

That's it for me today and thank you all so much for stopping by here and I notice some new followers. Welcome and I hope you find some inspiration here. Have a fantastic day everyone! :)

5 comments:

Miranda Mols Stampin Utopia said...

O my god, this is such a great card. Must have that digi!! NOW.

Annette Allen said...

so so cute....

Miranda Mols Stampin Utopia said...

and I would love to know where you got that briljant sentiment

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Hi Miranda, the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. :)

Kristy said...

You're too sweet! I love how you colored him, esp the lighter muzzle and tail tip :-)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...